The Scientific Committee is composed of twelve senior TAU faculty members with extensive academic and scientific knowledge. The role of the Committee is to:
- Propose missions, goals and annual and long-term indices in order to achieve the ICRC’s goals, missions and research fund criteria.
- Recommend areas of practice in the ICRC.
- Recommend activities and events the ICRC should host.
- Offer investments in infrastructure that the ICRC requires.
- Examine research proposals in order to choose research that will be financed by the research fund and recommend the level of funding to be received.
- Recommend world-renowned scholars in the field that should be invited to take part in the ICRC’s activities.
- Prof. Ran Canetti is Chairman of the Scientific Committee, Professor of Computer Science at the Blavatnik School of Computer Science and the Director of the Check Point Institute for Information Security.
- Major Gen. (Ret.) Prof. Isaac Ben Israel is the Head of the Blavatnik ICRC.
- Prof. Avishai Wool is Deputy Director of the Blavatnik ICRC, an associate professor in the School of Electrical Engineering at TAU and Director of the Cryptography and Network Security Lab.
- Prof. Mooly Sagiv is a Professor of Computer Science at the Blavatnik School of Computer Science.
- Prof. Yehuda Afek is the Head of the Blavatnik School of Computer Science.
- Dr. Eran Toch, Aladar Fleischman Faculty of Engineering in the Department of Industrial Engineering.
- Prof. Michael Birnhack is a Professor of Law at the Buchmann Faculty of Law, TAU. He is the Director of the S. Horowitz Institute for Intellectual Property in memory of Dr. Amnon Goldenberg.
- Dr. Ohad Barzilay is a faculty member in the Department of Technology Management, Entrepreneurship and Information Systems at TAU’s School of Management.
- Prof. Tammie Ronen Rosenbaum is Dean of the Gershon Gordon Faculty of Social Sciences, Tel Aviv University. She is also the Head of Child and Adolescence Clinical Studies at the Bob Shapell School of Social Work and the Head of the Renata Adler Memorial Research Center for Child Welfare and Protection at Tel Aviv University.
- Prof. Udi Sommer is a senior member of the Scientific Committee of the ICRC, an Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at Tel Aviv University and a member of the Israeli Young Academy for Science.
- Prof. Yuval Shavitt, School of Electrical Engineering
- Dr. Tal Soffer, School of Education, Head of Virtual TAU - the center for Digital Pedagogy