The Scientific Committee is composed of twelve senior TAU faculty members with extensive academic and scientific knowledge. The role of the Committee is to:
- Propose missions, goals and annual and long-term indices in order to achieve the ICRC’s goals, missions and research fund criteria.
- Recommend areas of practice in the ICRC.
- Recommend activities and events the ICRC should host.
- Offer investments in infrastructure that the ICRC requires.
- Examine research proposals in order to choose research that will be financed by the research fund and recommend the level of funding to be received.
- Recommend world-renowned scholars in the field that should be invited to take part in the ICRC’s activities.
- Major Gen. (Ret.) Prof. Isaac Ben-Israel is the Head of the Blavatnik ICRC.
- Prof. Avishai Wool is Deputy Director of the Blavatnik ICRC, an associate professor in the School of Electrical Engineering and Director of the Cryptography and Network Security Lab.
- Prof. Mooly Sagiv is a Professor of Computer Science at the Blavatnik School of Computer Science, Chair of Software Systems, Fellow of the ACM
- Prof Sivan Toledo is Professor of Computer Science at the Blavatnik School of Computer Science
- Dr. Eran Toch is the co-director of the IWiT Lab at the Department of Industrial Engineering, the Iby & Aladar Fleischman Faculty of Engineering
- Prof. Michael Birnhack is a Professor of Law at the Buchmann Faculty of Law, TAU. He is the Director of the S. Horowitz Institute for Intellectual Property in memory of Dr. Amnon Goldenberg.
- Prof. Gal Oestreicher-Singer is a faculty member in the Collar School of Management and is part of the Management and Information Technology Group.
- Prof. Udi Sommer is an Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at Tel Aviv University and a member of the Israeli Young Academy for Science.
- Prof. Yuval Shavitt, School of Electrical Engineering
- Dr. Tal Soffer, is the Head of Virtual TAU, the center for Digital Pedagogy and Head of the Unit for Technology and Society Foresight