CW 2018 - Academic Conference CFP
The Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center (Blavatnik ICRC) in Tel Aviv University invites researchers to submit papers for presentation at the 5th Annual Academic Perspectives Conference. This conference takes place during the 8th Annual Cyber Week in Tel Aviv, Israel, between June 17th - 21st, 2018.
This unique platform provides the opportunity to share information and knowledge on the most recent cyber developments in the academic field.
Many distinguished professors have honored this event with their presence over the past few years. Among those speakers we have: Prof. Dan Boneh, Stanford University; Prof. Susan Landau, Worcester Polytechnic Institute; Prof. Dawn Song, University of California, Berkeley and many more.
The organizing committee encourages submissions by early career researchers from any academic discipline in the following cybersecurity research areas::
- Exploration of future attacks
- Behavioral Aspects of Cybersecurity
- Big data, cloud and mobile computing
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Measuring Web-based influence operations
- Autonomous systems in civilian use
- IoT and Cyber-physical systems
- Value chains in criminal organizations
- Active cyber defense in civilian sector
- Distributed ledger applications
- Cyber capabilities development
- Mitigation of insider and supply chain risk
- Cyber defense forces and operations